Bordering the Blue Ridge Mountains along 23 miles of shoreline on pristine Lake Keowee is the Reserve at Lake Keowee. This lakefront and golf community offers a low key lifestyle appealing to individuals and families wishing to enjoy golf, tennis, boating and outdoor living at its finest. 3200 acres located in the northwest corner of the beautiful state of South Carolina is a development of the prestigious Greenwood Development Corporation.
- Controlled Access
- 2 - 18 hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Courses offering year round play.
- Private, non-equity, refundable initiation deposit. Social, sports, and full memberships available.
- Magnificent Orchard House Clubhouse blends into the natural lake and mountain setting.
- Planned Marina Town Center with wet slips & boat storage to access Lake Keowee, over 26 miles long and 4 miles at widest points. The 18,500-acre Lake is noted as one of the 2 most pristine in South Carolina.
- Miles of hiking trails, along with the opening of the Pool and Beach Club, Racquet Club and Guest House have a planned opening date of spring 2004.
- Lakeside dining clubhouse, a general store, and a Chapel are also planned.
- Approximately 130 miles from Atlanta and 40 miles from Greenville.
- Greenwood Development Corporation developed and operates Palmetto Dunes and Palmetto Hall on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
- Home sites range from the mid $100,000’s to over $2 million with 1200 home sites planned. Resales are currently available.